Enter your email address:

Caroline Kennedy Affair: Caroline’s alleged affair with Arthur Sulzberger Jr?

>> Friday, January 23, 2009

Your Ad Here




Caroline Kennedy Affair? with Arthur Sulzberger Jr??! Is it real or not? People are searching for Caroline Kennedy Affair. In fact I’m one of those searching for any news, information about this online.

I don’t quite get this. Is there Caroline Kennedy Affair??

I do heard about CK- Caroline Kennedy’s alleged affair with Arthur Sulzberger Jr. But it was not verified. I don’t see any pictures of them, not videos of them. But I shall do some little researching and see what i’ll find. For now the Caroline Kennedy Affair i know is that with Arther Sulzberger Jr. Still a rumor!

source : Click


Your Ad Here

0 comments:

whos.amung.us - visitor maps

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP