Enter your email address:

New American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi is engaged!

>> Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Your Ad Here




"Kara DioGuardi and former school teacher turned general contractor Mike McCuddy were engaged on December 8th while on holiday in Mexico," her rep tells Entertainment Tonight. "No wedding date has been planned."

Find out at what ages your favorite stars got engaged.

See unforgettable celeb wedding photos.

DioGuardi makes her debut on the Fox show tonight.

She has admitted being the new judge "was a little unnerving.

"I didn't know where I was going to sit and when I was going to speak," she said during a press call.

Look back at photos of the worst Idol contestants of all time.

In terms of her judging style, she said she is a mix of Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell.

Look back at Paula Abdul's worst outfits of all time.

"I think I'm a combination of all of them," she said. "I do like to say it like I see it.

"I don't mince words, but I do have a heart," she went on. "When you're dealing with creative people who have some talent, you want to encourage them."


Your Ad Here

0 comments:

whos.amung.us - visitor maps

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP