Enter your email address:

Saraswati Vandana Mathra

>> Saturday, January 31, 2009

Your Ad Here




Saraswati Vandana Mantra is an important mantra dedicated to Goddess Saraswathi, the Hindu goddess of learning. It is recited every morning by Hindus and students to gain knowledge and wisdom. It is also recited during Saraswati Puja. Here is the MP3 of Saraswati Vandana for download.

Link – Download Saraswati Vandana MP3

Yaa Kundendu Tushaara Haara Dhavalaa,
Yaa shubhra vastravritha,
Yaa veena varadanda manditakara,
Yaa shwetha padmaasana
Yaa brahmaachyutha shankara prabhritibhir Devaisadaa Vanditha
Saa Maam Paatu Saraswati Bhagavatee Nihshesha jaadyaa-pahaa

Vasanta Panchami

Many of you might be knowing it as Saraswati Puja. The day has a lot of emotional significance for me. Especially because Saraswati Puja was one occassion on which I did not have to study at all!!! What fun it used to be. Here I am slogging it out at 12 in the night, hoping that vasanta panchami 2009 will bring good luck to me and Binaryday alike.

I have lost my book of saraswati mantra or saraswati vandana. Let me know if anyone knows an online source for the same.


Your Ad Here

0 comments:

whos.amung.us - visitor maps

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP