Enter your email address:

M.I.A. Pregnant (Pictures)

>> Monday, February 9, 2009

Your Ad Here




British/Sri Lankan star M.I.A. is pregnant, although her rep has not confirmed the pregnancy as of yet. M.I.A., 31, was photographed on October 11 in Brooklyn, New York performing with rapper T.I. and N.E.R.D. Obviously those rumors of M.I.A. being pregnant are true. The father is said to be singer and guitarist Benjamin Brewer.

M.I.A., whose real name is Mathangi Arulpragasam, performed at the 30th anniversary celebration of designer denim brand Diesel in New York on Saturday night.

The even photos show M.I.A., 31, holding her pregnant belly throughout her show, as she performed with T.I. and N.E.R.D.

There have been rumors of M.I.A.’s pregnancy after she canceled her European tour in June of 2008. Around the same time she said she planned to marry “The Exit” singer/guitarist Benjamin Brewer.

M.I.A.’s spokesperson has not yet commented on the pregnancy reports.

Click Thumbnails for Larger Images

mia4-80x100 M.I.A. Pregnant (Pictures) mia_2-100x66 M.I.A. Pregnant (Pictures) mia_3-100x71 M.I.A. Pregnant (Pictures) mia1-66x100 M.I.A. Pregnant (Pictures)


Here’s a video of M.I.A. from the Diesel show:




Your Ad Here

0 comments:

whos.amung.us - visitor maps

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP