Enter your email address:

Scrubs Season 8 Episode 8 S08E08: My Lawyer’s In Love

>> Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Your Ad Here




Scrubs Season 8 Episode 8 S08E08: My Lawyer’s In Love - As you know today we will watch back to back episodes as we always do on tuesday nights. Below you guys can watch the very funny sneak peek of Scrubs Season 8 Episode 8 S08E08: My Lawyer’s In Love for the time being. Of course, we will also try to bring the full episode for you fans after it airs on tv. And next time 10 (February) we will be here again with next back to back episodes: Scrubs Season 8 Episode 9 S08E09: My Absence & Scrubs Season 8 Episode 10 S08E10: My Comedy Show. Don’t miss them! And take care of yourselves till next time! See you!

Watch Scrubs Season 8 Episode 8 S08E08: My Lawyer’s In Love Sneak Peek


Your Ad Here

0 comments:

whos.amung.us - visitor maps

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP