Enter your email address:

Urijah Faber defeats Jens Pulver in 1st round

>> Monday, January 26, 2009

Your Ad Here




After their classic fight at WEC 34 last June Jens Pulver and Urijah Faber went at it one more time. Faber (22-2) proved the first win wasn’t a fluke as he rocked Pulver (22-11-1) with some big shots and sank in a guillotine until the ref stepped in early in the first round.

Faber appears to be on the doorstep of a rematch with Mike Brown should he retain his title in March when he faces Leonard Garcia. After the fight Faber said to Brown after the fight “I want my belt, give me my belt”.

Pulver has now lost three straight fights in the WEC and you have to wonder what’s next for him. He was tearful in the post fight interview and wondered out loud if he was still relevant in the WEC but said “Fuck that. I’m not done”.


Your Ad Here

0 comments:

whos.amung.us - visitor maps

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP