Enter your email address:

Alley Cat Strike

>> Sunday, February 1, 2009

Your Ad Here




Alley Cat Strike is a disney channel movie on cable tv. It’s one of those typical disney movies that are good for the family. Back in the day when I was a kid, I loved disney movies. They were always good. My father used to tell me, “It’s a Disney movie so it’ll be good” and so it was. I watch these kind of family movies with my kids now and they are good. The movies that is, and my kids. It’s nice to wathc a disney movie once in a while where there aren’t alot of guns or murder. It gets tiring watching your run of the mill movie, always with too many guns and more murder. Well, even the Bible has a murder story in it if you think about Cain and Abel. Alley Cat Strike is worth watching with the kids.


Your Ad Here

0 comments:

whos.amung.us - visitor maps

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP