Enter your email address:

On safari for Madagascar coupon

>> Friday, February 6, 2009

Your Ad Here




Here’s an e-mail I got from a reader this morning:

“Hello! I saw a commercial yesterday talking about the release of Madagascar 2 on DVD in a special set with The Penguins of Madagascar DVD. It’s supposed to come out today, and the commercial said there was a $5 coupon in Friday’s paper. I haven’t seen it. Do you know anything about this or where I can find the coupon?”

Alas, I do not. I don’t see it in our paper either, which may very well be a factor the population size of our city. I looked in The USA Today, and didn’t see any coupon there, either. I called over to Books-a-Million to see if they might help and they’re going to have a look. If they find the coupon in any of the publications they carry there, they’ll call me. Meantime, if anybody else has seen said coupon, do share.

Not wanting to leave you empty handed, here are some dancing animals . They’re not worth $5, I know. Sorry.


Your Ad Here

0 comments:

whos.amung.us - visitor maps

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP