Enter your email address:

Angela "Myammee"

>> Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Your Ad Here




Angela "Myammee" Pitts is one of the contestants on VH1's "I Love Money 2." Previously, Angela Pitts was one of the contestants vying for the affection of Flavor Flav on VH1's reality series, "Flavor of Love 3." Myammee works as a waitress at Hooters. Angela Pitts says, "I'm proud of my natural boobs which are 32DDD. I'm a tomboy stuck in a Barbie body and don't care what others say!" Angela Pitts is from Miami, Florida. Myammee is 23 years old.

Myammee says, "I love wearing weaves in all stlyes and colors along with my MAC makeup and Lashes. I talk a mile a minute and like to get the last word."

















Your Ad Here

0 comments:

whos.amung.us - visitor maps

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP